The 1960s mechanical trumpet player resembles the famous trumpeter Louis Armstrong. The toy is in good working order and has a wind-up key for operation. It is a good fun item and is a must for the avid vintage toy collector. The figure stands at 250mm and is 198.3 grams in weight including its original box. To maintain the current condition of the 1960s mechanical trumpet player keep it in a display cabinet and dust it occasionally if required.
Click the below links to view more products:
Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers also viewed:
Vintage Purple Clay Tortoise
19th Century Chinese Luck Charm
Vintage Inside Painted Snuff Bottle
Other collectables: Antique and Vintage Collectables – Antiques of Kingston