The 30s pink lightshade in glass is a very decorative example of the 1930s look with all the romanticism of the time. The shade has a pretty border with colourful hand-painted ivy flowers on every glass panel. The shade would display well on a bedroom light fitting with its soft decorative colours. To care for the 30s pink lightshade simply dust it occasionally.
Click the below links to view more products:
Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at email@example.com
Customers also viewed:
Antique Small Silver Sugar Tongs
Bristol Blue Georgian Brandy Decanter
Vintage 70s Swiss Made Desk Clock
Other Home Deco & Accessories: Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston