The vintage Royal Albert bone china trio is a delightful example of quality china that features the ‘Heirloom ‘ pattern in blue and gold with gilt edging. The trio is in near-perfect condition and useable today but would display well in a cabinet to preserve its beauty. To care for the vintage Royal Albert bone china trio, we suggest a wash in soapy water and then drying thoroughly as required.
Click the below links to view more products:
Brooches – Antiques of Kingston
Women’s fashion – Antiques of Kingston
Men’s fashion – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at email@example.com