The early George V 9kt gold vesta has an assay mark of Birmingham 1912. The gold vesta case is a highly collectable item and is quite a rare find especially with the engraving on the back reading ‘Good Luck bi-girl Xmas 1912’. The engraving is a little romantic snap-shot in time of the two people to whom it meant something special. The little vesta measures 42mm in diameter and is still in good condition for its age. To maintain the early George V 9kt gold vesta case condition use a soft cloth and polish it when necessary.
Click the below links to view more products:
Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers also viewed:
Antique Ruby & Diamond Ring
Sapphire Set Signet Ring
18 carat Rose Amethyst Ring
Other jewellery items: Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston