The ecclesiastical church ring has a most unusual design with a church building with some enamelling to its roof, standing proudly on the top of the ring. The ring in silver has a very decorative and tactile body that tests as 925 silver and the ring will fit a finger size of ‘M’. The quirky ring is reportedly from France dating from the mid-twentieth century. To maintain the current condition of the ecclesiastical church ring use a soft cloth and polish it when required.
Click the below links to view more products:
Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers also viewed:
Tiger’s Eye Cuff Bracelet
Azendi Silver Necklace
18 Carat Gold Pandora Ring
Other jewellery items: Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston