Potter and Moores manufactured this Mitcham Lavender boxed perfume in the 1950s. The vintage bottle still contains the original perfume and is still in its box which does show signs of wear and tear. The Mitcham Lavender boxed perfume would be a great addition to an existing collection of vintage perfumes. To clean the perfume bottle just gently dust it and keep it in its box.
Click the below links to view more products:
Rooms – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at email@example.com
Customers also viewed:
Antique Sevres Lidded Pot
18th Century French Faience Vases
Dubarry Porcelain Box
Other collectables: Antique and Vintage Collectables – Antiques of Kingston