The Victorian silver locket and chain is a wonderful example of quality vintage jewellery. The locket measuring 50mm in length is highly decorative having engravings of flora and fauna which matches the collar chain in design and quality. The locket has an assay mark for Birmingham 1899 on its back and a sterling silver mark on the bale. This lovely piece of jewellery would display well on an open-neck shirt and would add glamour and interest to any outfit. To care for the Victorian silver locket and chain we suggest a light polish with a soft cloth when required.
Click the below links to view more products:
Bracelet – Antiques of Kingston
Necklace – Antiques of Kingston
Earrings – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org