The Art Deco dancing girl is a fabulous example of a plaster ornament from the 1930s era. The ornament features a girl dancing in a leaning-back pose wearing a swirling evening gown, giving the figure movement and elegance. To care for the Art Deco dancing girl, we suggest a light dust-over with a soft cloth to keep it in pristine condition.
Click the below links to view more products:
Ornaments – Antiques of Kingston
China & Ceramics – Antiques of Kingston
Toys & Games – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc).
- The vouchers are valid on any item from the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers also viewed:
Vintage Moorcroft Daffodil Mug
Eilat Stone Ring
Lucite Reclining Woman
Other collectables: Antique and Vintage Collectables – Antiques of Kingston