The vintage Charles Horner silver gilt brooch is a pretty representation of a bunch of leaves. The brooch tests as silver but no hallmark is visible. The brooch is probably the work of Charles Horner due to its compelling style and features. The pretty brooch would display well with any outfit and does have a lovely shine to it when under the lights. To care for the Charles Horner silver gilt brooch use a soft cloth and polish it.
Click the below links to view more products:
Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at email@example.com
Customers also viewed:
Gold/Pink Costume Jewellery Bracelet
Vintage Silver Pendant Necklace
Silver Pink Ruby Bracelet
Other jewellery items: Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston