The vintage silk bow tie is from Turnbull & Asser of Jermyn Street London. The stylish bow tie is such a dapper item with its yellow silk with blue polka dots. The bow tie would be a great addition to a gentleman’s wardrobe and would be an eye-catching piece of vintage kitsch. To care for the vintage silk bow tie we suggest dry cleaning it only when required.
Click the below links to view more products:
Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston
Collectables – Antiques of Kingston
Home Deco & Accessories – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item purchased through the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers also viewed:
Mont Blanc Cufflinks
30s Travelling Vanity Case
1950s Wire Mannequin
Other Vintage Fashion items: Vintage Fashion – Antiques of Kingston