The sterling silver ostrich bird brooch is a fun and statement piece of vintage jewellery. The brooch is the form of an ostrich in a running pose featuring decorative marcasite stones over its entirety. The brooch has a German silver mark on its reverse and has a safety bar catch holding the brooch in place. The sterling silver ostrich bird brooch would display well on a jacket lapel or the shoulder strap of an evening dress. To care for the brooch we suggest a light polish with a lint-free cloth as required.
Click the below links to view more products:
Brooches – Antiques of Kingston
Women’s fashion – Antiques of Kingston
Men’s fashion – Antiques of Kingston
Terms and conditions:
Discount Voucher Terms & Conditions
- Click & collect only for all large & fragile pieces (i.e: furniture, lamps, pictures, mirrors, etc) or contact us via email, or our Facebook and Instagram pages to discuss other options.
- The vouchers are valid on any item from the Antiques of Kingston website however, not extendable beyond the date decided by Antiques of Kingston.
- The offer is valid for UK residents only.
- The offer is valid for items with UK postage or click and collect only.
- The discount applies to the item only and not postage and packaging.
- The voucher is not redeemable for any cash equivalent or alternative.
- The voucher can not be used in conjunction with any other offer.
General Terms & Conditions
- By submitting an address you are accepting that you will be included on the Antiques of Kingston mailing list.
- The mailing list will bring you occasional news updates and special offers.
For further details:
Contact us on Facebook- Antiques of Kingston / Instagram @antiquesofkingston
Or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers also viewed:
David Anderson Silver Ring
Northern Indian Silver Choker
Tiffany & Co Cufflinks
Other jewellery items: Jewellery & Watches – Antiques of Kingston